Knife Sharpening Instructions:
WARNING: Keep fingers and hands away from the knife blade during sharpening or injury may occur.
1. Remove stone cover and insert into base. If preferred, cover stone’s surface with honing solution or water. Stone may be used with or without a sharpening lubricant.
2. Place your blade on one end of the stone at an approximate 20 degree angle.
3. Push the blade away from you down the stone and drag across as you push to sharpen the entire cutting edge. Repeat 3 or 4 times trying to keep the same angle each time.
4. To sharpen the other side, flip blade over and place at opposite end. Repeat steps 2 and 3 but pull the blade towards you instead of pushing away.
5. Continue sharpening both sides of the blade equally and at consistent angle until sharp.